Thursday, August 02, 2018

C. S. Lewis's Dangerous Idea is still in print

C. S. Lewis's Dangerous Idea is going into its 11th printing, nearly 15 years after its original publication in September of 2003. IV Press has told me that this brings the number of copies in print to 10.882. But I'm still a one-hit wonder as far s monographs are concerned, and am of course no match for Patterson and Clinton.

Here. 

BOOKS.GOOGLE.COM.PH
Who ought to hold claim to the more dangerous idea--Charles Darwin or C. S. Lewis? Daniel Dennett argued for Darwin in Darwin's Dangerous Idea (Touchstone Books, 1996). In this book Victor Reppert champions C. S. Lewis. Darwinists attempt to use science to show that our world and its inhabitants can...

5 comments:

World of Facts said...

Happy 15th book anniversary!

After so many years, is there anything in it that you would write differently, today?

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

that's great. It really is an interesting argument,

bmiller said...

An accomplishment to be proud of.

David Duffy said...

I ordered it on Amazon. I'll try to understand and represent you honestly. We'll see how it goes at the office break room and pub.

Nick said...

I bought your book after my dad passed away in 2015. I found it very thought provoking. You must have another book in you, Dr. Reppert. I wished you'd write one.