Here is an argument Joe Hinman sent me, with some revisions by me.
1. Any rational, coherent, and meaningful view of the universe must of necessity presuppose organizing principles (Ops)
2. OP's can be summed up in the TS, the transcendental signified.
3. Philosophical Naturalism rejects the transcendental signed.
4. Therefore, Philosophical Naturalism fails to provide a rational, coherent, and meaningful view of the universe.
5. Minds organize and communicate meaning
6. Therefore universal mind, offers the best understanding of TS
7. Concept of God unites TS with universal mind therefore offers best explanation
rational, coherent , and meaningful view.
The concept of the Transcendental Signified is Derridean, and requires some explanation, which is provided here.
I'm not a Derrida expert, but this seems interesting.