Here is a moral argument I have developed, based on some ideas that I have presented here earlier.
1. Probably, if there is no God, then there cannot be objective moral values.
2. If there are no objective moral values, then there are no inalienable human rights. A society could either give people rights or not given them rights. In some societies it is considered permissible to enslave other persons. In some societies old people are exposed to death. In still others women are treated like chattel. Unless there are objective moral values, then there are no absolute rights that people in these societies are trampling upon.
3. But these people do have rights, whether their society recognizes those rights or not.
4. From 3 and 2, we must conclude that there are objecctive moral values.
5. 1 and 4, we must conclude that, probably, God exists.