Monday, February 28, 2022

LSD and AR-15s don't mix

 Ted Nugent, a rock and roll singer, began his career with the Amboy Dukes, who recorded a hit song called "Journey to the Center of the Mind," clearly to be accomplished through the use of psychedelic drugs. More recently, he has been an advocate of exercising your second amendment rights. But I hope he doesn't think we ought to journey to the center of the mind and exercise our second amendment rights at the same time. As they say in A Christmas Story, "You'll shoot your eye out."


4 comments:

David Duffy said...

The best line from A Christmas Story is "three blocks away Swartz was getting his."

Starhopper said...

My favorite line is "The line ENDS here.. it BEGINS over there."

David Duffy said...

Both lines exhibit our weakness for schadenfreude.

Ufa88kh said...

I blog frequently and I appreciate your information. Your article really impressed me the most. I will bookmark your blog and keep up to date with your latest news
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ